26th February 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Which type of job a B.Com can get in RBI? Eligibility criteria and details of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am B.Com graduate and want to get job in RBI. Please tell me which type of job I can get? Eligibility criteria and detail of entrance exam?

27th February 2017, 05:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which type of job a B.Com can get in RBI? Eligibility criteria and details of entrance exam?

You have completed your graduation degree (B.Com) and want to get job in Reserve Bank of India. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) conducts RBI Grade B and RBI Assistant Exam every year in which you can apply. Following are the details regarding this:

RBI Grade B Officer

**Eligibility criteria: Student must possess graduation degree with at least 60% marks in it are eligible to apply.

**Age Limit: 21 to 30 years. Relaxation is given as per govt. norms.

**Selection procedure: The selection procedure consists of Preliminary Exam, Mains exam followed by Interview.

RBI Assistant

**Eligibility criteria: Student must possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and have knowledge of word processing on PC.

**Age Limit: 20 to 28 years. Relaxation is given as per govt. norms.

**Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of Preliminary Exam followed by Mains exam

**If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria or want to know about the exam pattern, exam duration, syllabus of examination etc then you can go through the detailed notification in below attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RBi assistant notification.PDF(388.8 KB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf Notification-RBI-Officers-in-Grade-B-Posts.pdf(136.2 KB, 32 views)
27th February 2017, 07:18 PM
diptchand
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which type of job a B.Com can get in RBI? Eligibility criteria and details of entrance exam?

You mentioned that you have completed B.com.

You are eligible for RBI Assistant recruitment and RBI Grade B Officer exam.

RBI Assistant exam:

Exam: Preliminary exam: Total 100 marks. (English -30 marks, maths-35, reasoning-35 maks)

Mains exam: 200 marks. ( English -40 marks, maths-40, reasoning-40, computer -40, general knowledge-40)

RBI GRADE B OFFICER:

Selection process:

Phase I-200 marks. ( English -50 marks, maths-50, reasoning-50, general knowledge-40)

Phase II- exam is both in objective and descriptive type.

Interview.
27th February 2017, 08:42 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

RBI (Reserve Bank of India) invites the application of graduates for the Officer, Assistant manager, Manager Post. The candidate age must be in between 21-30 years. The candidate must be an Indian Civilization. The candidate must complete his/her graduation with the minimum of 55% in his graduation in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate needs to appear for the written examination followed by an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?