25th December 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited for BE E&E holder?

I am BE E&E holder and willing to get government job. Please tell me is there any vacancy in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited for me?

30th December 2017, 04:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited for BE E&E holder?

Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited has recently issued its official notification for filling up Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice in several streams and they are,

>> Civil Engineering
>> Chemical Engineering
>> Electronics and Communication Engineering
>> Electrical and Electronics Engineering
>> Instrumentation Engineering
>> Mechanical Engineering ..etc.,

The basic educational qualification required for the post of Graduate Apprentice is "Bachelor's Degree in Engineering" in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

Starting date to apply for this recruitment was 8th September, 2017 and last date for receipt of applications was 7th October, 2017. As the last date for receipt of application is already over, I suggest you to wait for the some other recruitment notification to come and till then I suggest you to keep visiting the Careers section for more details.

* You need to apply from Careers section by clicking on the corresponding link and click on the apply online and you are required to fill up all the required details. Take the printout of the application form finally after completion of submission.

Click here for Career Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?