5th March 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What's the age limit for getting teaching job in government school? Is B.Ed essential for the same?

what is age limit, educational requirements, and experience for getting jon in the govt school as a teacher or may be clerical staff, is B.ED is also essential for getting clerical job in govt school

10th May 2012, 09:53 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What's the age limit for getting teaching job in government school? Is B.Ed essential for the same?

Hi,

To get entry in government school for teaching purpose the minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum age limit in almost all teaching jobs is 40 years and the recruitment age limit will be upto 60 years of age for women teachers.
For teaching job,married or unmarried does not matter,your qualification,knowledge matters.
Most of government sector minimum qualification is graduation with B.Ed.
If you want to work as Teacher in central government,then only way to enter the job is by working at kendriya vidyalaya schools in India.
K.V Recruits candidates by conducting written exam and personal interview for the posts of teacher.

Age limit for Trained Graduate teachers: 35 years
No age limit for K.V sang then employees.
Relaxation of age limit for SC/ST candidates.
Educational qualification: 4years integrated degree course of Regional college of education of NCERT with 50% marks in aggregate.
Age limit for primary teachers : 30 years.
Age limit for physical education ,Drawing, and music teacher : 35 years.

method of selection is by written exam and personal interview.
please visit http://kvsangathan.nic.in/

All the best.......................

8th June 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the age limit for getting teaching job in government school? Is B.Ed essential for the same?

i am graduated nd having teaching experience plss tell me the age limit for teaching in govt schools

9th June 2012, 02:47 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What's the age limit for getting teaching job in government school? Is B.Ed essential for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am graduated nd having teaching experience plss tell me the age limit for teaching in govt schools

Hi,

To get entry in government school for teaching purpose the minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum age limit in almost all teaching jobs is 40 years and the recruitment age limit will be upto 60 years of age for women teachers.
For teaching job,married or unmarried does not matter,your qualification,knowledge matters.
Most of government sector minimum qualification is graduation with B.Ed.
If you want to work as Teacher in central government,then only way to enter the job is by working at kendriya vidyalaya schools in India.
K.V Recruits candidates by conducting written exam and personal interview for the posts of teacher.

Age limit for Trained Graduate teachers: 35 years
No age limit for K.V sang then employees.
Relaxation of age limit for SC/ST candidates.
Educational qualification: 4years integrated degree course of Regional college of education of NCERT with 50% marks in aggregate.
Age limit for primary teachers : 30 years.
Age limit for physical education ,Drawing, and music teacher : 35 years.

method of selection is by written exam and personal interview.
please visit http://kvsangathan.nic.in/

All the best.......................

12th June 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for open category candidate to apply for primary school teacher in school run by a society in maharashtra.

27th September 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I Passed B.F.A From Indian College Of Arts & Draftsmanship in 2009,now i'm working in an English Medium School as an Art & Craft Teacher.(Affiliated to the Council for
ICSE & ISC).How can i get job as a Drawing Teacher for Centeral Govt Schools and If i got the job what kind of salary i'll get from that job?

26th July 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Im 26 y/old if i graduate my 4 yrs course of education im 30 yrs old.
Its a posible to work in government at my age?

17th August 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

age limit for school lecturer femal

22nd November 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

AGE LIMIT FOR TEACHER TRAINING COURSE ENTRANCE EXAM?

19th December 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

My age 28 running I complete my m.sc last year next year I will complete my b.ed I want to know after completion my b.ed can I get government job in higher secondary ?

29th January 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the age limit for apply bihar tet or central tet . Please answer i am very confused .

28th May 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Ed and post graduate in commerce and i want to know the age limit and all the criteria for teaching job in govt sector

9th June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

I am 35 years now nd want to do b.ed in special education but when I will complete it ,I will be 37 can I apply for government teaching job then?

23rd August 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I did msc in maths with 44% regular mangalore university m a hindi madras 63% i am 43yr old working in primary school can i apply for k v to teach puc

20th April 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for applying for a primary teaching job in government school of bihar?

22nd May 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I have been appointed in the post of a bangla primary teacher in the govt school as a niyojit shikshak after passing the BETET paper I in bangla subject. Now after a period of one and a half yr the adminstration is denying my appointment as I have been appointed above 40 yrs of age at the time of appointment. What is the way out?

24th June 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 years old l am a pg graduate in zoology i want to apply for b.ed course please suggest me that i am eligible to do the course and also suggest about other entrance exams and also eligibility for lecturer post

25th August 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am 45 years old M.Sc. B.Ed, graduate now i want to apply pg teachers post for kvs i am sc category if is it possible to join kvs

6th July 2020, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

My age is 47 years .I was working in a private school but currently I have no job can I apply any gov job in teaching in gaziyabad

11th December 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 year's old can I apply for government teaching job my education is B. Sc B.ed.

19th February 2021, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I have 6 years teaching experience. Now I am 30 years old can I apply for government job?

13th June 2021, 12:56 AM
Afreen0786

For Government Job-:
Minimum Age limit: 19 years
Maximum Age limit: 40 years

A Bachelor of Education is an undergraduate professional degree which prepares students for work as a teacher in schools.

B.ed teachers salary is also good .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?