9th November 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for OBC candidates under State Government for jobs?

I belongs to OBC category and wants to work under state government. So tell me about the age limit for the candidates under OBC category?

9th November 2015, 09:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for OBC candidates under State Government for jobs?

The age limit differs from posts to posts and also differs in various states.

The minimum age limit for applying any government job is that the candidate must have attained 18 years of age.

The general upper age limit for applying any state government job for OBC category is 35 years of age.
9th November 2015, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for OBC candidates under State Government for jobs?

The minimum age required to apply for any Government job is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years. The age limit may vary depending upon the posts. For reserved category candidates belonging to OBC, SC and ST category, there is an upper age relaxation of 3 years and 5 years according to their category. Since, you belong to OBC category, you can get age relaxation of 3 years above the maximum age limit to apply for any Government job.
10th November 2015, 10:06 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Age limit for OBC candidates under State Government for jobs is from 21 to 35 years.
Age limit for OBC candidates with Physically Handicapped quota is from 21 to 40 years and for ex-servicemen from OBC background it is 21 to 45 years.
1st December 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir
sir plz tell me about the age limit for OBC category for central services like universities as early as posible
30th May 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,Now I am 40yr old and belongs to oc category .do I have any government job to do?
27th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for OBC women candidates uttar pradesh Government for jobs?
28th May 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m 44 years old and work in carda c g govt through placement agency junior engineer postmortem 08 years my category is OBC domicile chattisgarj I also have family planning card
Any age relaxation benefit to me from cg govt recruitment
6th January 2019, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

I am one freedom fighter dependent in general from Utter Pradesh.
What is age relaxation for a Freedom Fighter dependent in Utter Pradesh State Govt. jobs?
6th January 2019, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

I am one freedom fighter dependent in general catagory from Utter Pradesh.
What is the age relaxation for Utter Pradesh freedom fighter dependents for State government jobs ?
22nd January 2020, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old OBC female candidate. I would like to know age relaxation for OBC female candidate in order to apply for state government exam. As i was trying to apply for nationalised bank recruitment(RBI assistant) but due to my age application not submitted.
11th March 2020, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am 42 years old. An OBC candidate passed in TET Exam with 13 years teaching experience. Is there any govt post for me
29th July 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam from tamil nadu my age is 33 years completed BE mechanical engineering. What r the govt jobs r suitable for me
31st July 2020, 04:18 PM
lissymariam

Talking Re: What is the age limit for OBC candidates under State Government for jobs?

What is the age limit for OBC candidates under State Government for jobs

OBC candidates age limit is 3 years more in General candidates.

Different government jobs have different age limits (maximum) ranging from 24 to 40 years Candidates can avail additional 3 years age relaxation for OBC students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?