12th July 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What course I should do for getting a government job after completion of MA nad B.Ed?

Sir/Mam,

I have done M.A and b.ed.. I want to get in teaching what courses should I do for govt job? Can someone please provide me the complete details which we need to follow to apply for the government job? Awaiting for the response on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Ed after BBA for teaching management? Procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  4. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  5. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  7. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  8. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  9. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of MBA course?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to get the government job after completion of T.Y.B.Com in commerce field?
  12. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  13. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  14. What should i do to get a government job after completion of BAMS course?
  15. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  16. What should I do to get a government job after completion of M.Sc and M.Ed course?
  17. How can I apply for a government job in Teaching sector after completion of MBA?
  18. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
13th July 2016, 02:15 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course I should do for getting a government job after completion of MA nad B.Ed?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for TET/CTET entrance examination as according to your qualification.

But, you have to qualify in entrance examination for selection. The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with at least B.Ed degree.

So, you can appear for examination conducted by CBSE as well as State education board.

For more information about examination syllabus and detail visit at www.ctet.nic.in.

CBSE conducts CTET twice every year and next will be conducted on 18th of September.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?