18th January 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for being eligible for District Education Officer post?

I am sudharani. I had completed my MCA in 2014, and i am from AP, district, Nalgonda. Please kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for being eligible for the post of District Education Officer?

18th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for being eligible for District Education Officer post?

Eligibility Criteria Required for District Educational Officer Post:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in District Educational Officer Post recruitment is "Master's degree" from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required to be eligible for District Education Officer post is "50% marks" from a recognized board/ institute. Master's degree any of the below subjects is required.
> Physics
> Chemistry
> Mathematics
> English
> Botany
> Zoology
> Geography
> History

And B.T or B.Ed from a recognized university in the state you apply for or degree of its equivalent standard. The minimum age required for this post is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years.
16th March 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for being eligible for District Education Officer post?

kindly provide me the announcement of district educational officer .there is no any notification in tnpsc annual planner 2016-2017
26th May 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.ED M.ED M.A IN ENGLISH, WITH 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING FIELD.
Am I eligible for the post of education officer in Jharkhand?
27th May 2016, 07:46 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

State Public Service Commission conducts exam for District Educational Officer.

Eligibility criteria for the DEO exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Master's Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.

-The candidate should have done PG in English / Physics / Zoology / History / Chemistry .

-The candidate should also have B.T. or B.Ed. Degree .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is up to 30 years of age .

-The selection procedure involves of written exam followed by personal interview .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?