11th February 2016, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

What educational qualification is required for appearing in SSC for CBI?

I have completed my Diploma followed by BE EEE course. Now i want to apply for the SSC entrance exam for CBI. So tell me what educational qualification is required for this?

11th February 2016, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What educational qualification is required for appearing in SSC for CBI?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Diploma followed by BE EEE course. Now i want to apply for the SSC entrance exam for CBI. So tell me what educational qualification is required for this?
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SSC CGL (CBI) exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

Best books for SSC CGL(CBI) exam :-

The Pearson Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level (Paperback)
Author: Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson

SSC Conbined Graduate Level SAC, CISF & CPO Exams Solved Paper 2010 & 2011
by
Kiran Prakashan

Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

SSC Combined Graduate Level(Pre.) Examination Self Study Guide
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2011)
11th February 2016, 09:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What educational qualification is required for appearing in SSC for CBI?

Educational Qualification Required for Appearing in SSC for CBI :

Name of the Organization: Central Bureau of Investigation (Through Staff Selection Commission Exam)

Name of the Job Post: Sub-Inspector

Code of the Post: O

Classification: Group B Cadre

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Yes, you are eligible to apply for this post in CBI through SSC Examination as you have completed B.E (EEE) successfully.

Age Criteria:

* Minimum Age Required - 20 years
* Maximum Age Allowed - 30 years
11th February 2016, 10:16 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

SSC conducts SSC CGL exam every year for the recruitment under various posts in which there are some posts under Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI). You have completed your B.E from EEE branch. So you are definitely eligible for the exam.

Educational qualification: Student must possess graduation degree from recognized university. If student possess graduation in Mathematics/ statistics or one of the electives in graduation degree, then he/she is also eligible for Statistical Investigator post too.

Age Limit: The maximum age limit is different for different post. Normally in maximum number of posts the maximum age limit is 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category student as per govt. rules.

>>You will be surprised to know that the notification for this year has published. The online application starts from 13th February 2016. In my opinion you have to go through the detailed advertisement before applying and check the eligibility once again if you still you have any doubt.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC CGL 2016.pdf(262.2 KB, 11 views)
11th February 2016, 01:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation.

Educational qualification:-

Candidate must be a graduation degree holder.

Candidate must have at least 50% marks in graduation from a recognized university.

Age criteria:-

Candidate age must be at least 21 years and not more than 28 years.

Candidate under OBC category get 3 years age relaxation.

Candidate under SC/ST category get 5 years age relaxation.
11th February 2016, 08:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility requirements for the candidate to become CBI officer is given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate can be subject of Nepal or Bhutan.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 20-30 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete his bachelor's degree or equivalent from any recognized university.

As you have completed Diploma followed by BE EEE course, you are eligible for the CBI posts conducted by SSC.
11th February 2016, 09:30 PM
kantraman

For SSC CBI job one should be graduate in any stream with age limit from 20 years to 27 years.But reservation to sc/st/obc category is given according to govt.norm.
8th March 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E graduate in mining engg pls tell me I have opportunity to write ssc exams & my age is 27 yr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?