24th November 2012, 12:48 PM
Bharti kumari chauhan

What is the qualification required for CBI? Procedure to get a job in CBI?

[*]what qualification required for cbi?
what is the process to get job in the cbi?

13th July 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for CBI? Procedure to get a job in CBI?

i studying B.sc*(agri) final yr .i more interest to join wit cbi.how i can join..................
3rd August 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required for CBI? Procedure to get a job in CBI?

qualification for cbi job
11th October 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am just passed B.A in music honourse . What is qualifiction for cbi
30th October 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I AM JUST STUDY SECOND PUC COMMERCE.JOIN TO CBI WHICH COURSE TAKE UG LEVEL.....

DAWAN REDDY.RAICHUR

DIST:RAICHUR
TQ:SINDHANUR
FOST:MADASIRAWAR
M.NO:9164375287

PLEASE INFORMATION SEND ME

GOOD LOCK
26th November 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I AM JOB SEEKER IN GOVERNMENT. I HAVE COMPLETED B.A ENGLISH. WHATEVER THE EXAMINATION TO QUALIFY TO WRITE THE EXAMINATION COULD YOU GIVE THE TABLE ABOUT THE EXAMINATION?
20th December 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

qualification criteria to join cbi?
11th March 2014, 08:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
qualification for cbi job
CBI Stands for (CENTRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION) and this Entrance Examination is Under (Combined Graduate Level Examination ) which is organized by union public service commission examination for every year .

So, If you interested to become a CBI Officer then you have to appear in UPSC Entrance Examination .

One who interested to appear in this Entrance Examination must satisfy the following criteria ,

Required Academic qualification for this CBI Entrance Examination is Graduation in any stream graduation course from recognized university and there is no Minimum Marks needed in this Entrance Examination. The required age limit should be reached 20 years and should not reached 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates.

The Selection Procedure for this Entrance Examination is based on Written Examination and Interview. Besides, this Criteria Physical Standard is also One of the Main Criteria to entered into this Entrance Examination .

So, I suggest you to Physically Fit , If you interested to appear in this Entrance Examination .

Basically ,the written Examination is based on objective type with Multiple Choice and this Examination Consist of General Intelligence and Reasoning and General Awareness and Numerical Ability and English Languages Etc..

The candidate who Qualified in Written Examination are send for Interview and Physically Training. The Notification for this Entrance Examination released on Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC For every. So, I suggest you to keep watching Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC .

For More Details Please Visit here :-http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?