16th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i join Central Bureau Of Investigation at high post after 12th?

I am currently in 12th class and want to join CBI at a high post where i can have some power to practice like in case of Senior Superintendent of Police etc. How can i do so?

17th September 2015, 01:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join Central Bureau Of Investigation at high post after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently in 12th class and want to join CBI at a high post where i can have some power to practice like in case of Senior Superintendent of Police etc. How can i do so?
No, you can't join in Central Bureau Of Investigation because you have completed 12th standard.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.
17th September 2015, 10:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) at high post just after 12th Class. Yes, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in CBI Recruitments is "Graduation or Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. As you are willing to have the same powers which are available for Senior Superintendent of Police, you must have completed Graduation for this. So I suggest you to pursue "Graduation" right after your 12th Class in order to be eligible. To become Central Bureau of Investigation Officer or Inspector in CBI department, you are required to give "Combined Graduate Level Examination" which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission every year.
17th September 2015, 02:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
For the job in CBI you have to appear for the examination, called as Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The educational qualification is the graduation from any recognized university. So the aspirant has to study the graduation and then he has to appear for the examinations. The age limit is 20 to 25. So the aspirant has to finish the graduation first and then prepare for the examination to join in CBI.
17th September 2015, 07:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No,you are not eligible to get the recruitment on the higher post or as an officer. To become an officer in the CID candidates have to qualify in the SSC CGL examination.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 21-28 years and relaxation in the age for the reserved category candidates.

So you have to first clear your graduation and then appear in the SSC examination conducted every in the month of August. For more information about the examination visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
17th September 2015, 10:08 PM
k_umar

hi,

For Central Bureau of Investigation:

Educational qualification Graduation in any discipline

Age should be the 21 till to date

And the maximum age to apply the CBI is 27years

AGE relaxation for SC/ST candidates 5 years and For OBC candidates 3 years

Physical Requirements

HEIGHT: For Male-165 cms.
For Female-150 cms.
CHEST: MALE- 76 cms
Good Eye Sight

Selection Process .... 1. Written test
2. Personality Test
3. Medical Test
17th September 2015, 11:10 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, you are not eligible for joining in as CBI officer after having completed +2. You are not satisfying the needed educational qualification for joining in as a CBI officer. There are eligibility standards which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the entrance exam to join in as a CBI officer and they include:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Educational Qualification

-> The nationality standard needed is citizenship in India

-> Age limit needed is 20-27 years for general category candidate and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 20-30 years and for OBC it is 20-32 years

-> Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream.

But in the case of yours you are not eligible for applying at this stage. Candidates are selected through:
  1. Written Test
  2. Personal Interview

Written Test consist of sections such as:

# General Test
# General Intelligence and Reasoning
# General Awareness
# Numerical Ability
18th September 2015, 12:12 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Central Bureau of Investigation is shortly called as CBI. It is the foremost investigation department. It investigates the various cases which were unable to solve by the police department.

CBI recruits the eligible candidates for various posts through the entrance examination.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidate should have minimum of bachelor's degree in any stream from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidates age should be in the range of 20-27 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written test.

* Physical test.

* Interview.

So, it's better to complete your graduation for the officer level post in Central Bureau of Investigation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?