5th April 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to become Income Tax Officer after completion of Intermediate?

after doing intermidiate what i want to do for income tax officer

6th April 2012, 01:56 AM
gurmit.pgi

Default Re: What shall I do to become Income Tax Officer after completion of Intermediate?

You need to be graduate to apply for such posts like Income tax officer.Common Graduate level exam is conducted by SSC every year for the recruitment of various posts in which Income tax officer is one. One can visit SSC website for complete eligibility details as online application procedure is going on.
6th April 2012, 02:18 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: What shall I do to become Income Tax Officer after completion of Intermediate?

hi friend,

INCOME TAX OFFICER exam is generally conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC 1.)

ELIGIBLITY:-

1.Qualification:

a)you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.

2.Age:

a:Your age should not be not less than 18 yers and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination

b) The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

2.)Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm
b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c)Physical Test:
i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

ALL THE BEST
14th April 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com, how can i become income tax officer?
16th April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i am doin my btech this year i ll be goin in my fourth year. can you please advice me regarding the aspects of an income tax officer and what are the requirements of becoming an income tax officer??
16th April 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam lakshman iam pursuing MBA and I want to write a income tax officer exam and what is procedure to become I.t officer and I'D is. [email protected] and pls send information to this
16th April 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Join immediately coaching for Indian Revenue Services.
You are eligible for appearing in I.R.S. exams.
20th April 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.com in mumbai university, how can i become income tax officer? and what is the last date of apply?
plz send me information on my i.d [email protected]
21st April 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

after clearing SSC exams whether we will become ITO or Income tAx Inspector....????
21st April 2012, 09:43 PM
sharibrizvi99

Post Re: What shall I do to become Income Tax Officer after completion of Intermediate?

you should to prepare for SSC examination.
you must be a graduate for apply this exam.

best of luck.
24th April 2012, 11:01 PM
tyler_durdun

Income Tax Officer exam is conducted by The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) .

The Eligibility Criteria for appearing this Examination is :

You must be a Graduate in either Bachelors of Degree or you must be a Graduate in Bachelor of Engineering .
Your age must be within 18 to 27 yrs only .

You should also satisfy the following Minimum Physical Standards also before appearing for this examination :

Height :157.5cm
Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

So finally , you are positively eligible for appearing this Income Tax Officer Examination after your Engineering .

Good Luck !!
25th April 2012, 05:53 PM
sharibrizvi99

You must be a Graduate in either Bachelors of Degree or you must be a Graduate in Bachelor of Engineering .
Your age must be within 18 to 27 yrs only .

You should also satisfy the following Minimum Physical Standards also before appearing for this examination :

Height :157.5cm
Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

So finally , you are positively eligible for appearing this Income Tax Officer Examination after your Engineering .

Good Luck !!
29th April 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

What r the subjects of SSC and minimum pass marks for it
12th June 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage required in b. Com
20th June 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

what shall i do to become Income Tax Officer after completion of B.A?
11th July 2013, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i have done bsc ...can i eligible for incom tex officer...
physical test must be paased for this job
plzzzz reply
7th September 2014, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

me is year scienceside se 12th cross karne wali hu.i am unfocused. i jst can`t decided what to do after 12th. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?