18th November 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in IBPS 2018 after clearing supplementary examination?

Hi, I am a graduate, who has completed graduation in 2017. But I have a backlog. I'll be able to clear that subject in upcoming supplementary examination, which will be held in October 2017, that result will be declared on December.
I'll get my memo's in Feb 2018. Am I eligible to IBPS.

18th November 2017, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in IBPS 2018 after clearing supplementary examination?

Yes, you can appear in IBPS 2018 examination after clearing your graduate supplementary examinations. You should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university to be eligible for IBPS 2018 examination.

The age criteria required to apply for IBPS 2018 examination is 21 to 30 years. In case of reserved category candidates, upper age relaxation is applicable as per government norms to apply for IBPS examination. So, after clearing your graduation supplementary examinations, you can appear in IBPS 2018 examination.
18th November 2017, 10:08 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection and as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in IBPS examination after clearing your graduation through supplementary examination then I would like to let you know that you are definitely eligible as for appearing in these examinations what you need is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and hence even if you complete your graduation degree through supplementary examination it counts as a simple graduation degree for the same examination.

For more FAQs and notifications regarding IBPS examination you can refer to the link www.ibps.in .
19th November 2017, 10:02 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear in IBPS 2018 examination after completion of your graduation course by appearing and qualifying in supplementary examinations. Eligibility criteria required to apply for IBPS 2018 examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed undergraduate course in any discipline from a Government recognised university.

=> You should be in the age range of 20 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per government norms.
19th November 2017, 10:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to appear for IBPS examination, must complete the following eligibility criteria:

> Must have completed their graduation in any discipline with good marks from a recognized university.

> One must be an Indian citizen.

> The age limit is from 20 years to 30 years. Age relaxation are provided to candidates from backward classes, like 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.

> Candidates should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying.

So, you can clear the supplementary examination at first and then appear for IBPS 2018 examination. The application forms will be out by July 208, hence there is a lot of time for you to prepare.
19th November 2017, 09:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you will be eligible to appear in IBPS 2018 recruitment with the above mentioned criteria. To be eligible you must meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> You must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have successfully passed qualifying examination in order to be eligible.

>> By the time you join if get selection, you must be able to produce your documents. So, make sure you don't have pending backlogs by the time you attend Personal Interview. Based on this criteria, you are eligible to appear in IBPS 2018 Recruitment Examinations as you have finally cleared the pending backlogs.
22nd November 2017, 06:20 PM
nishanth60

#The minimum educational qualification required to apply for IBPS exams is Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university.
#For IBPS CLERK exam graduation is sufficient but for IBPS PO exam 60 percentage in graduation is mandatory.
#Age limit for IBPS CLERK exam is 18 -28 years and for IBPS PO exam is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are as per government regulations.i.e, 3 years relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
#The selection process of IBPS exam is preliminary exam,main examination and personal interview.
#So,you are definitely eligible to apply for IBPS exam if you clear your supplementary exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?