4th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Food and Nutrition in 2018?

After completing the MSc in food and nutrition whether I get a government job or we have to attend any entrance exam? Can you please let me know the step by step process which I need to follow in the present year 2018? Kindly give me the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  2. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after completion of M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of guest lecturer at any Government or Non Government College after passing MSc in Food Nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?
  5. What is the further carrer option in government sector after completion of B.Sc in food and nutrition?
  6. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th standard in 2018?
  9. Can i get government job after doing M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  11. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  12. B.Sc in Nutrition and Food Science graduate can do M.Sc in Food Technology?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  14. Am I eligible for Food Tech/Pharma based nutrition jobs? I have done my HSc in Food and Nutrition
  15. Procedure to study MSc(Food Nutrition) for BTech Food Engineering student? -- [New]
  16. Which colleges in Bangalore are best to study Ph.D. to increase government job chances?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc in nutrition and dietetics in distance education?
  18. Which M.Sc post graudation course is better between forensic science and food nutrition?
31st March 2018, 03:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Food and Nutrition in 2018?

Yes, off course. You are eligible to get Government job after completing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition but you have to write entrance examination to get jobs in government sector.

Job profiles of M.Sc in Food and Nutrition are:-
Food Chemist
Lab Technician
Lecturer & Professor
Consultant – Life Science
Food Technologist
Livestock Product Technology Scientist
Food Inspector
Nutritionist

Top Recruiters are:-
Hospitals
Government Health Department
Colleges
Food Corporation of India
Amul
Cadbury
Central Warehousing Corporation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?