24th October 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.E Computer Science course?

Hi iam manjula ram,

Now iam going to finish my B.E computer science so please send the government job details? Can someone please let me know the complete information? Can you please guide me with soon as possible? It will be really helpful for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  2. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  3. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  4. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.E Computer Science course? -- [New]
  5. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  7. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  8. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  9. Government Jobs after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Government jobs after completing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  13. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. What are the different government sectors in which a computer science graduate can apply after completion of engineering?
  15. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  16. Which kind of Government Jobs can I get after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  17. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
  18. Government jobs for Final year B.Tech (Computer science) student?
25th October 2015, 08:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.E Computer Science course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi iam manjula ram,

Now iam going to finish my B.E computer science so please send the government job details? Can someone please let me know the complete information? Can you please guide me with soon as possible? It will be really helpful for me.
After completion of B.E in Computer Science Engineering you can apply for government sector jobs like IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?