12th July 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of BA course?

Sir/Mam,
My question is, I am 10th pass after passing 10th i am also clear BPP exam from BAOU and starting BA, so i wish to getting answer about my case.
can i apply in government job after complete BA wherever required graduation on that post?????

Related Questions:
13th July 2016, 01:02 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
My question is, I am 10th pass after passing 10th i am also clear BPP exam from BAOU and starting BA, so i wish to getting answer about my case.
can i apply in government job after complete BA wherever required graduation on that post?????
The aspirant can apply for the government jobs given below;
Apart from the above given vacancies, you can find many vacancies in the Employment News paper and in the job sites like SarkariNaukri, the website Link.
13th July 2016, 06:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of BA course?

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts and it is minimum three year duration course from any recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination after completion of BA wherever the required qualification is bachelor degree or graduation degree.

It is necessary to qualify for all stages of entrance examination for qualifying in all stages of examination.
13th July 2016, 07:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
After completion of B.A course, you are eligible for government sector like Civil Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSAT exam. Final year students are also eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?