15th March 2015, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for suitable post in Police department?

sir,I passed 12th in arts in 2009 with 63%. My birth date 24 2 1991. I want a job in police. Which post is suitabal for me?
How i apply in this job?
Please reply me 07600299487

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Crime Branch Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a job after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to get any job after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. For which post I can apply in Police Department after completing Engineering? How and when to take the exams?
  5. What is the age limit of government employee to apply for sub inspector post in AP police department
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  7. Vacancies available for the post of Assistant Police Officer in Punjab Police?
  8. List of best branches available in Police Department? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for a job?
  9. How can I apply for a job in Cyber Crime Cell in Police Department if my respective state?
  10. How to join Police Department after studying 3rd year B.E EEE
  11. Procedure and requirements for the post of SI Police Department through SSC course?
  12. Diploma holder is eligible or not for post of Police Inspector?
  13. Is SSC exam the only way to become a CID officer? Time and the year of the exam? From where to get the exam form?
  14. How to apply for SI post in MP Police after completion of B.E? I having 3 year working experience
  15. How to apply from UK to Police career in AP? I am doing masters in England
  16. How to join Army and Police after graduating from B.Com financial markets? What is the eligibility to get a job in police department?
  17. Which are the different departments under UPSC and SSC? Which department would be suitable for me after graduation if I am a student of Accounts and Finance?
  18. How to join CID after graduating at an age of 26?
19th March 2015, 12:09 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for suitable post in Police department?

* As you have passed class 12th you are eligible to apply for constable posts or home guard posts.

* It is advisable to complete your graduation course in any of the stream and write the civil service examinations or write the state public service commission exams which are eligible for higher cadre posts which is Superintend of police (SI).

* To apply for these posts check your concerned state public service commission official website for the notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?