21st November 2011, 02:51 PM
Adil pirani

Procedure to become a sub inspector after doing B.Com?

Hi Sir,

I am a b.com graduate student and want to become a police sub-inspector can you please tel me wat is the procidure and i also want to no where in mumbai i can go for exam

Please reply me about the same my email id is [email protected]

Thanks,

Adil Pirani

9th December 2011, 12:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a sub inspector after doing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil pirani View Post
Hi Sir,

I am a b.com graduate student and want to become a police sub-inspector can you please tel me wat is the procidure and i also want to no where in mumbai i can go for exam

Please reply me about the same my email id is [email protected]

Thanks,

Adil Pirani
Hello friend,
Public Service commission of every state conducts the entrance exam for the recruitment of Sub- Inspector. Since you belong to Mumbai, you will have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by Maharashtra public service commission.The minimum age to apply is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
Maximum age limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC category and 5 years for SC/ST category.
For more information refer to Maharashtra Public Service Commission's Website.
16th January 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

helllo sir i want to become psi but i have paased my b.sc. from eiilm university from sikkim so can i become a psi in gujrat ,now i live in ahmedabad can i become psi ,if yes so plz understand me how??plz give me reply
22nd May 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m now in 12th and want to become psi in dadra and nagar haveli.sir please tell me how could i prepare for psi from now only. and at which place entrance exams held ...
plz give [email protected]
20th August 2012, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i had passed bca from vnsgu and now i am leaving in dadra & nagar haveli and i want to become a psi of this union territiry so pleas tell me frome wher i got this forms reply me on [email protected]
28th September 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b com want to join psi post in karnataka
2nd November 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
My name is Salman Khan I am an Hotel management graduate passed in the year 2012 I want to apply for Mumbai police force. how can i apply,what are the procedure to apply and what are the criteria for it. how to prepare for it. please help me you can email me on - [email protected]
thanking you
28th March 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Tell me b.com student can write PSI exams?
24th April 2022, 11:55 AM
tahirhassan24

PSI is one of the most popular police posts in India. PSI stands for Police Sub Inspector and is simply known as PSI. He/She is the station in charge at a small police station in India. If he is working in another higher police station, then he/she will work under his seniors such as the Police Inspector (PI) or higher police officer.

PSI is one of the key posts for providing justice and also keeps law & order in the area of the police station. So, If you are interested to become PSI or a police officer in India? Then read our best tips and guide on how to become PSI in India.

Eligibility/Criteria to Become PSI i.e. Police Officer in India

Educational Qualification: He must be a graduate from any one of the recognized university establishments under the Indian laws. It is the minimum educational qualification to be qualified for the post of police officer or PSI in India.

Physical Fitness: You must be physically fit in order to pass the physical test. You must run faster in the physical test to prove your fitness in front of your examiner. Your eyesight should be strong to prove yourself strong in the physical exam.

Age limit: You should be a minimum of 21 years old candidate. As per the Government rules and conditions, age relaxations will be given to the reserved category candidates in case of upper age limit required.

Nationality: As per the Government rules, you must be a citizen of India. Other countries' candidates are not allowed to participate in the exam.

Ground Test/Physical Fitness Test: It is the most crucial and starting stage of your selection procedure. You must have to pass various ground levels tests such as the running, long jump, short jump and others. You must have the minimum physical ability to enter in the physical test. If you can pass this stage, then you can go for the second step/stage to make your dream come true to become PSI in Indian Police Force.

Written Test: The written test is generally conducted by the authority in

various states. In common exam pattern, it consists of English, General Knowledge (GK), local language and others. It is totally dependent on the authority how many marks will be given to the particular section of the written exam paper.

Interview: After successfully passing the ground test and a written test, you will be called for an interview in front of the selection committee members.

The selection committee members consist of higher authority persons such as the IPS Officers. They will conduct your interview to finalize the marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?