21st April 2011, 07:09 PM
kbmadhukori

What is the upper age limit for a general female candidate to apply for the post of lecturership in any government college or university?

what will be the upper age limit as general female candidate to apply for the post of lectureship at any govt. college or university?

12th July 2011, 06:37 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What is the upper age limit for a general female candidate to apply for the post of lecturership in any government college or university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmadhukori View Post
what will be the upper age limit as general female candidate to apply for the post of lectureship at any govt. college or university?
Hi madhukori,
Lecturership in Government Colleges:
I don't know about the upper age limit for the Lecturership.
But to0 join as lecturer in Government colleges you have to have NET or SLET exam cleared And Also PH.D.

Otherwise you can join as lecturer only in private colleges.

best Wishes,
Gita.
13th July 2011, 02:45 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the upper age limit for a general female candidate to apply for the post of lecturership in any government college or university?

Hi friend,

The upper age limit for Lecturership i don't know.
But for the post of Lecturer in Government colleges you must be have NET or SLET cleared. Otherwise if you M.Phil and Ph.d you can join in any of the private colleges. You didn't mention about your degree at present.

All the best.
22nd October 2011, 05:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the upper age limit for a general female candidate to apply for the post of lecturership in any government college or university?

Hello Sir, i am anil sharma i have submitted form for varg 2. and i have completed BCA. after submission i got know that i am not illegible for samvida shikshak varg 2. so please suggest me what should i do and those person which is from MP Online kiosk . he also didn't say about this, that i am not illegible for this exam. please suggest me.. my email id is " [email protected] ". please advise me.
22nd March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed m.com,mphil and i would like to work in college. can you say the procedure to apply for net/ slet. is it useful for me to become as a lecturer. so, pl suggest me to take right decision.
6th October 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to apply in Government college as guest faculty?

Sadhana Mathur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?