29th December 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs available for female graduate? What are the relaxation in age limit for general category female candidate?

Hello sir, I am a graduate and female general candidate. I want to know which type of government jobs available for me? What are the relaxation in age limit for general category female candidate?

31st December 2016, 01:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs available for female graduate? What are the relaxation in age limit for general category female candidate?

There are numerous entrance exams for government job where female candidates can apply and crack the exam to get jobs in government sector. There is no upper age relaxation for general male and female candidates. Upper age relaxation is applicable to female candidate of OBC and SC/ST category only. It is three years for OBC and five years for SC/ST candidate.

List of government job exams where female graduates can apply:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Combined Defence Services.

>>IBPS Common Written exam for PO and Clerk.

>>SBI entrance exam for PO and clerk.

>>State Public Service examination.

>>SSC Combined Graduate level exam etc.
31st December 2016, 03:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs available for female graduate? What are the relaxation in age limit for general category female candidate?

Candidates passed bachelor degree are eligible to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs.

There are various jobs opportunities in different sector. Some of the best carer options are :-

Banking.

Railway.

Civil Service.

Defence.

Staff Selection Commission.

So, you can appear for recruitment in these jobs. There is relaxation in age limit for reserved category but not for female candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?