2nd March 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the next step for CTET qualified candidate?

I have qualified in CTET last year. The result has reached about a 3 month ago and still there is no information for a qualified candidate. They told me I will get the information. But that didn’t happens yet. Now I want to know about the next step I will have to do after qualified in CTET?

31st March 2018, 05:50 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the next step for CTET qualified candidate?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
CTET is just one of the eligibilty criteria for teachers recruitment in CBSE Board school, Government schools or schools being run by Government Bodies/Institutions.

Now a days, large number of private schools are also looking for CTET Certificate. The basic aim of CTET is to standardize teachers recruitment process across India.So, if you have qualified with good percentage, it means you have the highest chance of getting jobs in good private schools or Goverment School.

So, start visiting school website and start applying to school directly.And, this is the next process after completing CTET you can say. Or, wait for the CTET authority's information. If they found some vacancies in schools, they will recruit you.
31st March 2018, 07:45 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the next step for CTET qualified candidate?

After clearing CTET exam you are eligible to apply for teaching post in Central schools.

Just be in touch with employment news for the vacancies of teacher in central school and when there will be vacancy just apply for that.

After application process, candidate will called by the school for the Interview and on the basis of that you will be provided teacher post in the central school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?