30th April 2018, 01:36 AM
Ishaveersingh

Why CTET qualifiers have to qualify written test and interview for recruitment?

Sir, I have already qualified in CTET. But again I have to give written test and interview for the recruitment. Why is it so? If I have already qualified in CTET then what is the need of written test and interview? Why they are not recruiting directly for qualified candidates?

26th May 2018, 06:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why CTET qualifiers have to qualify written test and interview for recruitment?

CTET Qualified candidates don't need to again appear for CTET exam if they have already qualified it.

The validity period of CTET certificate is 7 (seven) years.

However, if someone has lost his/her CTET Qualifying Certificate, then he/she can apply for its duplicate copy from regional CBSE Board Office at a nominal price of Rs.200

If a candidate has already qualified CTET exam, then he/she can directly apply for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?