3rd January 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to make my career in teaching after BE ECE and M.Tech IT?

Hi, I am Rashmi, completed BE ECE and got seat in MIT M.Tech Information technology. Is it possible to study different major in UG and PG and go for teaching profession and also attend government exam regarding this.

5th January 2018, 04:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to make my career in teaching after BE ECE and M.Tech IT?

You can become a lecturer in engineering colleges by cracking exams like NET/SET. For private engineering colleges, you can try on the basis of present qualification too.

If you are interested in government school teaching jobs, then you need to do B.Ed and qualify TET for that. For private school teaching jobs, you can apply without B.Ed or TET, by selection will depend on the school authority.
5th January 2018, 06:46 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get recruitment as teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify in CTET or TET examination.

The required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree and must have B.Ed or D.Ed course.

So, you have to pursue B.Ed course to appear in examination. There is no age limit to appear in CTET.

For information about CTET examination visit at http://www.ctet.nic.in
6th January 2018, 12:15 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Yes, you can surely do it and appear for various examinations which can help you become a teacher in the future. First and foremost, you will have to get a B.Ed degree from a recognized university as it is mandatory.

After that you will have to appear for various tests such as TET, NET, etc. Once you clear these examinations, you will be more eligible to avail the posts of a teacher in various institutions and proceed with your career ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?