15th November 2016, 06:54 PM
Naveenyaduvanshi44

What is the qualification required to become a BDO? Are there ant physical requirements?

Respected Sir, I want to become a BDO so I want to know what is the qualification required to become a BDO? Do I have to give any entrance exam for it and are there ant physical requirements for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th November 2016, 06:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a BDO? Are there ant physical requirements?

Educational Qualification Required to become a BDO:

Basically there are no such physical requirements required for the post of BDO. BDO stands for Block Development Officer and it's eligibility criteria required is as follows.

>> The basic minimum qualification required for the post of BDO is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to become a BDO.

>> The minimum age required for this BDO post is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years. There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?