28th October 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to be a part of ISRO?

Respected Sir, I want to join ISRO so that I can make a good career. Can you tell me what is the qualification required to be a part of ISRO? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th October 2016, 05:11 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the qualification required to be a part of ISRO?

There are various kind of jobs at ISRO. You didn't tell about the post so I am telling you some basic qualifications for joining ISRO:

Candidates must have completed their graduation with minimum of 60% marks.

Candidates age should not be more than 35 years.

He should be a citizen of India.

Selection process:
Entrance exam &
Interview

Thanks
30th October 2016, 06:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO conducts its entrance examination in which candidates from different disciplines of engineering can apply for it.

Eligibility criteria:

*You must have done bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree can also apply for ISRO entrance.

*You must have at least 60% marks in bachelor's degree in engineering.

*The age limit is 21-30 years.

Application form for ISRO entrance examination is out in month of March to April. GATE qualified candidates have edge over non qualified GATE candidates.
30th October 2016, 06:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to join ISRO so that I can make a good career. Can you tell me what is the qualification required to be a part of ISRO? Please answer as soon as possible.
Eligibility criteria for ISRO exam:-

You should be a student of science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Final year students can also apply for ISRO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?