10th June 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Sc Chemistry (Honors) in Delhi University with 82% marks in 12th PSEB stream?

Sir Can I get admission in Delhi University to pursue B.Sc Chemistry (Hons) course after completion of 12th PSEB with 82% marks ? Please tell me the eligibility criteria to do this course in Delhi University (DU).

11th June 2016, 01:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc Chemistry (Honors) in Delhi University with 82% marks in 12th PSEB stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir Can I get admission in Delhi University to pursue B.Sc Chemistry (Hons) course after completion of 12th PSEB with 82% marks ? Please tell me the eligibility criteria to do this course in Delhi University (DU).
No, you are not eligible for B.Sc in Chemistry.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Chemistry from a recognized board with above 80% marks are eligible for B.Sc in Chemistry in DU.

Your age should be above 16 years.
11th June 2016, 09:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc Chemistry (Honors) in Delhi University with 82% marks in 12th PSEB stream?

Yes, you cab surely opt for admission but I am not sure whether you will be getting admission with the marks you have scored or not as the level of competition for admission in DU is quite high and you should therefore have scored a minimum of 90% in aggregate to stand a chance for admission. However, you might try for admission and see if you are lucky enough you might get admission in it. However, it is advised to have some college options in your hand for admission if in any case you do not get admission in DU to pursue the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?