11th December 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Government job after merchant navy with 2nd mate COC?

Is there any government job for merchant navy after getting the 2nd mate coc? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job in Indian Navy for 2nd mate COC in Merchant Navy?
  2. How can I Join Indian Navy from Merchant Navy?
  3. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy?
  4. Date of Customs Officers Exam? Eligibility to appear for the Exam? How to get the application forms for this Exam?
  5. Customs officers eligibility for merchant navy officers having 2nd mate license and diploma in nautical science
  6. Can I join Indian Navy having Indian COC and B.Sc degree in Nautical Science?
  7. How to get into Merchant Navy after 12th?
  8. How to apply for 2nd mate exam in Singapore?
  9. Is merchant navy a private job or government job?
  10. Government institutes for merchant navy for GP Rating post?
  11. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  13. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  15. Requirements for giving Deck Officers Exam?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  17. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  18. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
29th June 2016, 09:54 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Government job after merchant navy with 2nd mate COC?

Great that you have travelled with Navy and looking for government jobs. There are lot of opportunities available for Ex service men in every government jobs.
If you are looking for any government job then there are various option after your UG then these are some of the options available for you.
Railways
State Service
Unon Public Service
SSC
Defence
Banking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?