27th February 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a government job in Electrical engineering?

What should I do to get a government job in Electrical engineering? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? I am awaiting to get the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you for helping me in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after doing engineering in electrical?
  2. What should I do to get a government job in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  4. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  5. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of electrical engineering
  6. Can I get Job in Government Electrical Department being a candidate of pursuing ECE?
  7. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  8. After completing B.Tech in electrical engineering how can I choose a government job?
  9. Exams to be written after B.Tech Electrical Engineering to get a government job?
  10. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  11. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  12. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  13. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering
  14. Courses available to get government job for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  15. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Electrical Diploma student?
  16. Which government exams to write after B.Tech Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?
29th February 2016, 09:53 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job in Electrical engineering?

Most of the Government jobs exist for Electrical students.You should first apply for government jobs post eligibility form in nearby panchayath or municipal corporation.Every year many posts will be released by the government to fill up vacancies.You can apply to the jobs for each company or the organisation.There are many opportunities in the companies like ECIL,BHEL,DRDO,DRDL,ONGC etc.

Most of them do not know that electric students have posts in Banking sector also.Banks release a notification for electrical students to fill up vacancies in the field of special officers in Banks.
29th February 2016, 10:46 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What should I do to get a government job in Electrical engineering?

See, there are many Core side jobs for the Electrical engineering graduates.

You can apply for many Government jobs.

~ You can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in TRANSCO and ZENCO .

To get Assistant Engineer post in either Transco or Zenco, you should have good command in all your Core subjects.

~ You can apply for the Core jobs in the Government companies like ,

Bsnl
Iocl
Ongc
Sail
Gail
Ntpc, etc.

The following are the important core subjects related to Electrical Engineering branch.
You should be well prepared in all these subjects.

~ Electrical Machines
~ Power electronics
~ Power systems
~ Linear System Analysis
~ High voltage and Direct Current , etc .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?