25th February 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CRPF Sub-Inspector(Pharmacist) job being a Diploma holder?

Respected Sir,
I have done Diploma in Pharmacy last year and from then I haven't got job. So, I would like to know that I can apply for Pharmacist Sub-Inspector job in CRPF? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

4th March 2016, 05:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CRPF Sub-Inspector(Pharmacist) job being a Diploma holder?

No, you cannot apply for CRPF Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) post being a Diploma holder. You are not eligible to apply for this CRPF Sub Inspector Pharmacist recruitment being a Diploma holder as the minimum qualification required is 12th Class.

>> As Diploma in not equivalent to 12th Class, I am really sorry to say that you are not eligible.

>> For Sub Inspector Posts in CRPF, the minimum qualification required is "Intermediate" or 12th Class in 10+2 pattern, where as Diploma is in 10+3 Pattern.

>> The maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?