17th March 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join CID?

Hi dear Sir/Mam, my name is Vikas Baranwal. I live at Tumkur. Seorahi Dis. Kushi Nagar. My father name is Shri Indrasan Ji Baranwal. Sir, I am 10th 11th pass, but family matter to teach money for any support. I am 5 brother & 3 sister, all married. I am electrical shopkeeper & last boy for 8 brother & sister .when i am child time to image an army ya cid but papa & mama went not to me alone. I want to get a govt Job. I am like to officer army RAF & children garden all people. My mom died 4 years ago. What should I do to join CID? Your faithful Vikas Baranwal

17th March 2017, 09:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join CID?

Sorry, you are not eligible for CID exam after completing 10th or 12th standard because minimum educational qualifications is bachelor degree .

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department.

This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.

Eligibility Criteria:-

A candidate should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognised University.

Final year students also eligible for this exam.

A candidate must be an Indian .

Age limit:-

Age limits are 20 years to 27 years.

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates.

5 years upper Age relaxation for SC / ST candidates.

Relaxation is provided for the reserved category candidate as per government rules.

Selection Process:-

Written Test

Interview

Physical Fitness Test.
18th March 2017, 01:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

CID stands for Crime Investigation Department and the candidates whi wants to join CID should have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university. The age of the candidate should be 21 to 30 years. For SC/ST candidates there is an age relaxation of 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates. Only Indian citizens are allowed with a height of 163 cms for men and 152 cms for women. With this eligibility candidate have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by UPSC departments. The selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview and physical test.
18th March 2017, 09:31 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To become CID officer there are certain criteria which the candidates should have to meet.
The candidates should have completed his graduation from a recognized University so that you will be eligible to write the exam. The age of the candidate should be in between 20-27 years. Those candidates who have successfully clear the exam then they will be called for personal interview.
The candidate needs to write the SSC or UPSC exam in order to get the job in CID.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?