3rd July 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What type of engineering course is best for the government jobs?

What type of engineering course is studied for the government jobs? Can you please list me down all the jobs which I can apply for in the government sector? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
4th July 2016, 07:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of engineering course is best for the government jobs?

It does not matter from which discipline of engineering, you have done your bachelor's degree, there are certain examination for which graduates of any discipline can apply. The selection of stream in engineering should be totally done on one's own interest not on suggestion of others.

You can select any stream from disciplines like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or ECE, Computer Science etc. After bachelor's degree in engineering, you can apply for following jobs:

>>GATE examination for PSUs jobs.

>>Indian Engineering Services exam.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>IBPS CWE for Clerk and PO exam.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>RRB entrance examination etc.
5th July 2016, 05:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of engineering course is best for the government jobs?

There is no such specifications regarding it as to which course you should opt for in order to avail government job. You should just have cleared your graduation degree from a recognized University.

After completion of your graduation however, you will have to appear for various examinations in order to be eligible to avail government job.

> RRB.

> SSC.

> UPSC.

> NDA.

> GATE.

> IBPS, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?