20th June 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit for SI post in Kerala Police?

I am 25 years old and I am studying plus two. Can I apply for SI post after graduation of 3 years duration? Is there maximum age limit for SI 30 years in Kerala Police? I am an OBC category candidate.

20th June 2017, 08:49 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the upper age limit for SI post in Kerala Police?

Those candidate who have successfully completed his/her graduation from a recognized university are eligible to write the exam for the post of SI and the age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 28 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category is 33 years.
20th June 2017, 09:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Upper age criteria required for the post of Sub Inspector in Kerala Police department:

There is a certain age criteria required to apply for the post of Sub Inspector in Police Department of Kerala.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

The minimum age criteria required for applying to this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 26 years.

i.e, you must have been born between 02.01.1991 and 01.01.1999. And there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

As you have successfully met the required eligibility criteria, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Sub Inspector in Kerala Police Department recruitment.
21st June 2017, 12:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for SI position in Kerala Police, you should have completed your 12th standard from a recognized board. Your age should be in between 18 to 26 years. For OBC candidates the age limit is relaxed by 3 years and for SC/ST candidates the age limit is relaxed by 5 years.

As your age is now 25 years, so being an OBC candidate you can apply till the age of 29 years, which is the maximum age limit for OBC candidates.
21st June 2017, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 25 years old and I am studying plus two. Can I apply for SI post after graduation of 3 years duration? Is there maximum age limit for SI 30 years in Kerala Police? I am an OBC category candidate.
Yes, you can apply for SI post.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SI post.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
22nd June 2017, 01:34 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

The upper age limit for both men and women is set at 28 years. So, any candidate above the age of 28 years will not be eligible to apply for the job. However, for OBC candidates it is 32 years.
22nd June 2017, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The upper age limit for Sub Inspector post in Kerala Police is 28 years for general category and 33 years for SC/ST/OBC. Those candidates who have passed 12th and graduation in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the SI Post in Kerala Police. The height of the male candidate should be at least 167.5 cm and the chest should be 81-86 cm. Candidates have to appear for written examination, physical test and interview for the selection. Official Website of Kerala Police is given Click Here
22nd June 2017, 06:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

The minimum and maximum age limit required for the post of Sub-Inspector of Kerala Police is 20 years and 25 years respectively.
However there is age relaxation available for 3 years and 5 years for OBC and SC/ST categories respectively.
In order to be eligible for SI in Kerala police, a candidate should have passed bachelor's degree from a recognized board and must be physically fit.
4th November 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a civil police officer from kerala police department whats the upper age limit for kpsc si selection (department test)?
30th June 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

As per Kerala PSC , am coming under OBC category, what is my max age limit to appear kerala police SI TEST ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?