15th November 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age limit for SI exam in Kerala?

Respected Sir, I am a Civil Police officer from Kerala. I have completed M.Com and my age is 35 years and I want to apply for SI exam. I want to know am I eligible to apply for SI exam in Kerala at this age? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th November 2016, 07:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for SI exam in Kerala?

The maximum age limit to apply for SI examination is 28 years. In case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates, the upper age limit is 33 years. You should have passed 12th standard and Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. Since, you have are 35 years old, you have crossed the maximum age limit to appear in Kerala SI examination, so, you are not eligible to apply for Kerala SI examination.
17th November 2016, 01:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The maximum in order for any candidate to be eligible to apply for the above mentioned examination is 28 years in case of men as well as for women. Therefore, in your case I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the examination as you have crossed the minimum required age.
17th November 2016, 10:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Civil Police officer from Kerala. I have completed M.Com and my age is 35 years and I want to apply for SI exam. I want to know am I eligible to apply for SI exam in Kerala at this age? Please answer as soon as possible.
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SI post.

Your age should be in between 20 to 27 years.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
17th November 2016, 04:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidates who are interested to apply should be in the age of 20 to 31 years for Sub Inspector of Police in Kerala, one has to check the age eligibility when the notifications are out. The graduates in any discipline are eligible for the post of Sub Inspector of Police in Kerala. The height of the male candidates should be 167.5 cm and the chest for the candidates should be of 81 to 86 cm. The Kerala Police website link is Click Here
22nd August 2018, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

I'm a woman,OBC, 28 years old,B.Ed passed, married can I apply to Kerala police any posts?
22nd August 2018, 09:30 PM
Julie@28

[B]The maximum age limit is 28 years and for SC and ST candidates age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidates 3years.[/
14th January 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications of Lady sub inspector in kerala? If it done through psc examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?