20th January 2016, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of part time M.Phil (Commerce) degree for government jobs?

Sir,

I have completed my m.phil (commerce) course part-time from bharathiar university. Now i am looking forward to get a government job on this degree basis. So i want to know about the value of this degree for government jobs?

27th January 2016, 07:38 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What is the value of part time M.Phil (Commerce) degree for government jobs?

M.Phil is the higher degree course. It is equivalent to the MS done by any of the aspirants. Since, you have done M.Phil then it means that you will be getting good job. So, you must try for different job available in the market based on your potential as well as performance. The value of this degree is too much, if you show this degree to nay one i hope you will be hired soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?