31st October 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Which career I can set next in private or government sector after completion of B.Sc graduation?

I completed my graduation in bsc what can I do next for my career in both private and government sectors? Can you please let me know which one to choose and how to work on it? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  3. What is the scope of me getting a job in government or private sector after completion of graduation in statistics?
  4. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  8. How to get a job in government sector after doing BSc HHA from private college
  9. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  10. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  11. What is the scope in private or government sector? I am a BSc agriculture graduate
  12. What are the career options after LLB?
  13. Career opportunities in Government and Private sector through MA Economics?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  15. Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?
  16. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  18. For what kind of jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in Information Technology with 56%
1st November 2015, 02:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career I can set next in private or government sector after completion of B.Sc graduation?

As you have completed your graduation hence it depends up on you whether to go for higher studies or jobs.

It would be better for you to go for civil services exams, banking , post offices etc.

Or you can do BEd then you can apply for TET, if you are interested.

You can also opt to do masters course if you are interested in.

Try to prepare for graduation level test, so that you can depend on your self and with job you can also study higher by distance course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?