12th July 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job in Life Science?

Am I eligible to get a government job in Life Science? I just have completed the course on the same and I wanted to know if it's possible to get a job on that course or not? Can someone please provide me the answer soon on this?

Related Questions:
13th July 2016, 12:47 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in Life Science?

There are a lot of job opportunities available for you.You can works in following areas after completing life science course:-

->>Agriculture

->>Animal Care

->>Bio-Informatics

->>Biotechnology

->>Beverage Industry

->>Environmental Protection
Agencies

->>Farm Houses

->>Food Processing Industry

->>Health Clubs

->>Laboratories

->>Chemical Industries.
13th July 2016, 03:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job in Life Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get a government job in Life Science? I just have completed the course on the same and I wanted to know if it's possible to get a job on that course or not? Can someone please provide me the answer soon on this?
You have completed graduation degree in Life Science, So you are eligible for government jobs through IFS exam.

IFS stands for Indian Forest Service exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering are eligible for IFS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?