16th February 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What to write in work experience block, if don't have any?

If am not having any work experience, then what should I put in experience block at the time of profile creation of MPSC exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  2. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  3. What are the career opportunities after B.Tech computer science if scored less marks in final year?
  4. Indian Orthodontist job opportunities in Malayasia, Australia, and Newzealand? Do I need to write any exam?
  5. Can I get Indian CDC at an age of 35 years
  6. Is it possible to get into MNC with less than 55% in B.Tech?
  7. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  8. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  9. Is CCNA course helpful to the students?
  10. How to work as an interior designer? I am a Housewife
  11. Can I get job without domain experience? What answer should I give for 2 years gap?
  12. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  14. Can I get any benefit to study MS in USA having a work experience?
  15. List of B-Schools in India that does not require 50% in graduation?
  16. How to do hotel management after doing BMS?
  17. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  18. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
18th February 2017, 03:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to write in work experience block, if don't have any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If am not having any work experience, then what should I put in experience block at the time of profile creation of MPSC exam.

You can mention in the block as “I have no work experience” because, you mentioned you don’t have any work experience or If the block accepts blank space then leave it with blank in the block. The above given are the two options available to fill up in the work experience block, when you have no work experience. You should fill up all the other blocks without any blank. Usually the details are mentioned in the instructions manual given. You can check the instructions before filling up the form.
18th February 2017, 08:56 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

If you don't have any work experience then leave the box blank if it does not allow you to put it or leave it blank then put 0 years in the box. Then you will be able to create you profile for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
19th February 2017, 06:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you are not having any work experience and if you are creating profile to apply for MPSC examination then, you can write N/A (Not Applicable) in the block if it is mandatory to fill the information in the block else, you can leave it blank. Before applying for any MPSC examination, I suggest you to check the eligibility criteria required such as educational qualification, age limit, etc., so, that, you can apply for MPSC examination.
19th February 2017, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can simply live the column empty, if it is optional and if it is compulsory to fill, then right nil, which indicates no experience. Most of the people who don't have any work experience apply for MPSC exam.

Therefore, no need to worry about, just create your profile with the correct information and never right anything fake in it.
12th January 2021, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

UNABLE TO REGISTER AS I DONOT HAVE THE WORK EXPERIENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?