8th August 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Indian CDC at an age of 35 years

Sir,
I m 35 years n graduate can i get job in shiping line can i get indian cdc.

16th August 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Indian CDC at an age of 35 years

sir i have done stcw cources and i have belize cdc. and after doing sale if i get belize coc then am eligible for getting indian cdc. kindly suggest me.

18th November 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done stcw cources and i have belize cdc. and after doing sale if i get belize coc then am eligible for getting indian cdc

plz advice me

20th November 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

i want to work on ship but i dont have experience or cdc please guide me i had experience of hardware and networking of 9 years

advice me on this Id [email protected]

18th January 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i am having experience in cutter suction dredgers(not self propelled) as a skipper about 18years experience how can i apply for an indian cdc. please guide me.

Regds
Anand
[email protected]

10th March 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 10 pass. and i have sailing experince 18 months with liberian c d c. my age is 37 . how can apply service c d c (indian)?

8th June 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed 18 months of sailing and acquired watch keeping certificate. Currently I am in possession of Panama CDC. Am I eligible for Indian CDC?
I kindly request you to please guide me.
My Qualification-
(a) 12th passed in arts above 70%.
(b) GP rating course (deck side).

12th June 2013, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i am 31 years old i passed 10 th 82%marks and diploma in mechanical engg 72% marks and also finshed four basic coursed stcw 95 in maritime just 15 days course i wat to get indian cdc ig i do any course or write any exams in maritime if i do course musy what is the name of the course and i must write exams what are the syllabus for the exams pla guide me to get indian cfc pls mail me at [email protected] i sent so many email for some persons no one reply me so pls reply me sir i want to know the yo get indian cdc og my qualification and age

4th July 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

I have indian cdc issued on the bases on belize 3rd mate coc,rank printed on this cdc is other deck/Nautical officers.Now I am confused that on which rank can I join the ship on this ccdc.what will be my rank??

12th December 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I get indian CDC at an age of 45 . I retaird from BSF presently working in marine armed security guard I havesix months experiance in this feeld

12th December 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get indian CDC at an age of 45 . I retaird from BSF presently working in marine armed security guard I havesix months experiance in this feeld

23rd February 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Am 31 years old man can I apply for indian cdc advice me my mail [email protected]

13th June 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have indian cdc issued on the bases on belize 3rd mate coc,rank printed on this cdc is other deck/Nautical officers.Now I am confused that on which rank can I join the ship on this ccdc.what will be my rank??
On the basis of forigen coc, you get indian cdc mentioned as deck/nutical officer, you can apply for the job on basis of your coc for equivalent rank.

26th August 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

ir i have done stcw cources and i have belize cdc. and after doing sale if i get belize coc then am eligible for getting indian cdc

plz advice me MY MAIL ID [email protected]

3rd November 2016, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I have marine engineer qualification and 10 years of shipyard experience I would like to do sailing can I get Indian CDC at the age34 if so please guide me sent replay to [email protected]

14th February 2019, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

I am 43 years old, done bsc hotel mgt. And got 18 years work experience in hotel industry. would like to join cruise. Can i get Indian CDC if so please guide me. my mail id is [email protected]

15th February 2019, 12:20 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

*Without a CDC, a person is not eligible to work on ships. If an Indian national of 18 years, holding an Indian passport and a Class 10 pass certificate, completes the five basic STCW safety courses spread over two weeks, he is entitled to apply for a CDC.
*age limit:
In order to apply for a CDC, a person has to be an Indian national of 18 years old, with an Indian passport and a Class 10 pass certificate, and has to complete five basic International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) safety courses.

15th February 2019, 05:09 PM
praveenyoutuber

In order to apply for a CDC, a person has to be an Indian national of 18 years old, with an Indian passport and a Class 10 pass certificate, and has to complete five basic International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) safety courses.

15th February 2019, 09:10 PM
@sonalikumari
Member+

On the basis of a foreign coach, you get Indian CDC mentioned as a deck/nautical officer, you can apply for the job on basis of your coach for equivalent rank.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?