14th March 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian navy as officer after completing graduation?

Dear Sir/Mrs , I am Mihplibiang Papeng from Shillong and I am studying Bsc(Math,Phy,Statistics) with NCC. So,I want you to let me know. Can I join Indian navy as an officer after I completed my graduate if there is a chance to join. So, please give/tell me any information relates with this mail me [email protected]. Thank you! your dear citizen. Mihplibiang Papeng

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  2. Can I join Indian navy as officer after completing graduation? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in the Indian Navy after completing B.Sc (CBZ)? What is the procedure to join the Indian Navy?
  4. How to join Indian Navy as an officer after completing 12th with biomaths stream?
  5. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Air Force as an Officer after graduation?
  6. Can I join Navy as an Officer/Engineering after completing my graduation in IT from distance education?
  7. How can I become an Officer after joining as a Sailor in Indian Navy? Can I pursue Graduation along with job in India Navy?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  9. Can I join Indian Navy after B.Com mathematics graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy after completing graduation in BBA?
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy as Officer after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I join Indian Navy as an Officer? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  13. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing graduation with BBA? What is the procedure to apply for Indian Navy?
  14. How can I become Officer in Indian Navy after completing 12th?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy after completing BSc in Statistics? I am interested in Indian Navy
  16. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for 12th Commerce student?
  17. How to join Indian Navy after completing senior secondary class in commerce?
  18. Can I join the Indian Navy or Air Force after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to join both?
15th March 2017, 04:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian navy as officer after completing graduation?

Being a student of B.Sc ( with Mathematics, Physics and Statistics ) degree pursuer you are not eligible for joining Indian Navy as an officer as for joining Indian Naval Academy you are required to be a bachelor of engineering degree holder from a recognized university.

But in case you are interested to be an defense officer then you can join Indian Military Academy (IMA ), Officer's Training Academy ( OTA ) or Air force Academy ( AFA ) through CDS ( Combined Defense Services ).

--> Apart from your educational qualification, you need to have following qualifications for appearing in CDS entrance examination which are as below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 19 years to 23 years for joining AFA, 19 years to 24 years for IMA and 19 years to 25 years for joining OTA.

* You must satisfy the physical and mental requirement norms as provided in the notification released for the same examination.

For more details about CDS entrance examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th March 2017, 07:39 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

You can join Indian Navy as an officer after Bachelor of Science with Mathematics and Physics.

Entrance examination for join Navy is Combined Defence Services.

Eligibility criteria:

Aspirant must have done graduation with science stream and studied Mathematics and Physics subject or degree in engineering.

Age limit for Naval academy is 19-22 years.

Stages of exam:

Written test.

Service Selection Board.
15th March 2017, 10:05 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Being a student of B.Sc degree pursuer you are not eligible for joining Indian Navy as an officer as for the same one need to have completed his/her bachelor of engineering from a recognized university.

Further you can join other wings of CDS which are Air force Academy, Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training Academy as per your educational qualification.

For more detailed information about CDS entrance examination and eligibility about other wings of CDS you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
16th March 2017, 12:45 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Navy after graduation through CDS exam conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) .

Eligibility criteria for CDS Exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from any recognized university.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 19 years to 22 years .

-The selection process involves of

* Written Exam

* Interview by Services Selection Board.
22nd March 2017, 07:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Indian Navy through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian Naval Academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized University.

Age Criteria:-

Naval Academy: - 19 to 22 years
21st June 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, l am akhila. l am doing my BE 3rd year electronic and communication engineering.l am very much interested in joining Indian navy. What I do for getting navy job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?