6th March 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

When interview will be conducted if qualified in Indian Forest Service Main written exam?

Sir, I have qualified in Indian Forest Service Main recruitment exam of 2018. My Roll Number is 229272 . I want to know that when my interview is schedule by UPSC IFS? And please tell me how to prepare. I haven’t informed by UPSC regarding my interview through sms.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get recall if havenÂ’t attended Indian Forest Service Interview? Should I have to reappear in Indian Forest Main written test? -- [New]
  2. Are commerce students eligible to join Indian Forest Service?
  3. List of good government jobs related to my graduation(BCA)? How to get a government job?
  4. Information about Revenue Divisional Officer(RDO) post?
  5. When will be indian engineering service exam(2010) conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After M.A in Political Science and MSc IT from PTU university how to get a government job?
  7. How to become an IPS officer? Criteria for this examination?
  8. Can I become a Police Officer?
  9. Indian Statistical Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Best coaching centre in Kolkata for Indian Forest Service and Indian Economic Service? How to prepare for them?
  11. What degree is required to become a collector? can I write it after holding BSc degree?
  12. Details about government jobs after B.Sc Botany Honors? Selection procedure for the job?
  13. Can I appear in Indian Forest Service exam after B.Sc Forestry? Other subjects should I study for Indian Forest Service exam?
  14. Can a B.Sc Nursing student appear for Indian Forest Service exam? Which extra subject do I need to study?
  15. What is IFS stands for? In which service I will get work after qualifying in UPSC exam, Forest or Foreign?
  16. What further studies I have to choose to get a job in Government sector after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology with 66% and MBA with Marketing and HRM?
  17. What should we do to become an IAS officer
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Forest Service exam after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
10th April 2018, 10:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When interview will be conducted if qualified in Indian Forest Service Main written exam?

The final result of Indian Forest Services examination has already been declared. There is no opportunity for you to appear for the mains exam if you did not appear.

You can apply for 2019 Preliminary examination when notification for next year examination is released.
11th April 2018, 02:34 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When interview will be conducted if qualified in Indian Forest Service Main written exam?

Indian Forest Services is an All Indian Service. The preliminary examination is though UPSC Civil Services exam. The last stage that is interview is already conducted.

In fact, final result for 2017 selection is available on official website of UPSC. You can search your name in final list if you have appeared for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?