28th March 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?

Hello everyone,
I am doing B.E. 6th semester from ECE branch
and my 10th score is 72.3% and 12th is 58%.
I want to apply for Government Service.
Kindly tell me the opportunities for me in Government.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in IT sector for a candidate who has secured 70% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  2. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  3. How should I get job in Government sector having secured 86.8% in 10th, 83% in 12th and 73.14% in BE and working in IT for the past one year?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  5. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  6. Eligibility to get BPO job for a candidate who has secured 82% in 10th, 92% in 12th and 55% till BBM 4th semester?
  7. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  8. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  9. Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing PhD in Sociology through UGC-NET?
  10. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT?
  11. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS having secured 55.3% in 10th, 55.4 in 12th and 80% up to 6th semester of B.E.?
  12. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  13. Solved question papers of Wipro WASE?
  14. Career opportunities in Government sector having secured 73% in M.Sc. Maths?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Arts student?
  16. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Job opportunities in Private Sector for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 7.09 CGPA in B.Tech?
  18. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
7th April 2015, 01:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?

There are numerous job in government sector after completing B.Tech ( ECE ). While in 6th semester you are not eligible for any job. But after completing your graduation you can apply for numerous jobs.

ECE graduate candidates can find job in various sectors like :
  • Power Sector
  • Software Engineering
  • Telecommunication
  • Hardware Manufacturing

Candidate can apply in numerous government companies like :
  • BSNL
  • MTNL
  • Doordarshan
  • VSSC
  • ISRO
  • All India Radio

All these companies conduct a written exam for the recruitment of engineers. After passing written exam candidate has to face Interview.

Also you can appear in different exams like :

Civil Service Exam:
You can appear in Civil Service Exam for the post of IAS, IPS, IRS, IFS and other government departments.

Combined Defence Service Exam :
You can apply for CDS Exam to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy for the rank of Officer

Railway ( RRB Exam ) :
You can appear in RRB exam to get job in railway examination.

You can apply for all these exam in final year also, but you have to produce the graduation degree at the time of Interview.
8th April 2015, 10:10 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student who has secured 72.3% in 10th and 58% in 12th?

See , there are lot of Government jobs for those who did B.tech in ECE branch . So , it is better to apply for jobs after completion of your B.tech not now. If you want to apply for jobs now means , you can apply for the Government jobs which are based on 12th qualification .
Like i mentioned above it is always better to complete B.tech and then apply for jobs .

When you are in Final year of B.tech , you can apply for the Gate exam . In that exam , get Good rank. Then there are many Government companies which will recruit Gate rankers for different posts . Once you complete your B.tech with a Good gate rank , you will get calls from different Government companies for the Interview .

Some of them are ,

Ntpc
Iocl
Drdo
Isro
Bhel
Bsnl , etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?