19th April 2016, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment while completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to apply for Junior Electrical Engineer post of DGVCL. But I had 2 backlogs in my B.Tech. But I have completed my B.Tech in 4 years. Kindly tell me am I eligible to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of DGVCL Junior Engineer recruitment will be released?
  2. How can I apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment online?
  3. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  4. Syllabus and sample papers for DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer exam
  5. Eligibility for Junior Engineer post in Railways after B.Tech?
  6. SSC recruitment for junior engineer electrical old question papers?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  8. How to apply in KPCL Junior Engineer recruitment being ECE graduate of Tamil Nadu?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Mindtree Junior Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  10. What is the current status of recruitment of junior engineer electrical in RRB Thiruvananthpuram?
  11. Previous papers of RRB Sr section engineer and Junior Section Engineer recruitment exam
  12. What are the entrance exams to write for getting Government job which are based on Engineering?
  13. When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?
  14. Can I apply in VIZAG Steel Plant Junior Trainee recruitment if completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for junior engineer recruitment exam in CPWD after my diploma in Civil?
  16. Previous 10 years solved question papers for Railway Recruitment Board Junior Engineer Electrical
  17. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chemical engineer with 2 backlogs is eligible for job?
21st April 2016, 10:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment while completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?

Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited (DGVCL) recruits the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Electrical Engineer. The eligibility requirements for the post is given below.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should be in the range of 21-30 years.

* Candidate should have complete B.E./B.Tech (Electrical) from any recognized university or institution.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

As you have completed B.Tech, you are eligible for the DGVCL post only if you are an Electrical engineer.
22nd April 2016, 12:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment while completed B.Tech with 2 backlogs?

No, you are not eligible to apply for DGVCL (Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited) Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment. I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment after having pending backlogs. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for this recruitment is given below.

>> Candidates must have successfully completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university in Electrical Engineering.

>> As you have arrears, your degree is not treated as it is completed. So I suggest you to first clear the pending backlogs, then only you are eligible to apply either for this recruitment or any such recruitment.
23rd April 2016, 12:40 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to apply for Junior Electrical Engineer post of DGVCL. But I had 2 backlogs in my B.Tech. But I have completed my B.Tech in 4 years. Kindly tell me am I eligible to apply?
Sorry, it is not possible to apply to the post with backlogs in B.Tech. You have to clear the backlogs to apply for the DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment. The eligibility for the post is a pass in B.E / B.Tech in Electrical (full time course) from a recognised university. The upper age limit for the General Category is 35 years. You should apply online for the job. The last date for applying online is 30-04-2016. The website link is http://www.dgvcl.com/dgvclweb/advertisement.php
21st August 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I have 2 backlog in 7th now is clear can i apply for this exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?