2nd January 2017, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

When the notification for SI post is announced?

I love and I want to become not only SI, but also a good guidance for DFNC. I will complete my degree in 2017. So, please inform me when SI job will be open.

5th January 2017, 12:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification for SI post is announced?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I love and I want to become not only SI, but also a good guidance for DFNC. I will complete my degree in 2017. So, please inform me when SI job will be open.

The recruitment of Sub Inspector of Police will be done by the State Government. The graduates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for the SI post. The selection will be done through written test, physical endurance test and interview. The candidates should have studied the local language in schools for the job. The recruitment notifications will be issued in the news papers and in state police department websites. For each state the recruitment will be done separately, so you have to check the notifications in your state for the SI post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?