8th March 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to become an SDM through Bihar Administrative Service exam?

I wish to become a Class -I officer of SDM rank in Bihar. I want to know about the procedure to become an SDM through Bihar Administrative Service entrance examination. Please reply.

8th March 2016, 10:00 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an SDM through Bihar Administrative Service exam?

To become SDM in Bihar, you have to appear and qualify in Bihar Public Service Commission examination conducted by Bihar State Education board.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all three stages for final selection for recruitment.

Candidate passed graduation from recognised university are eligible to appear for examination. So, you need to appear and qualify in examination for final selection.
5th January 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an SDM through Bihar Administrative Service exam?

I want to be become sdm as I have going to complete my graduation in 2017 what is the procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?