7th February 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What to take in class 11 to become an IPS Officer?

I am in class 10 what can i take in class 11 my aim is to became a ips? what can i take in 11 class commerce non-medical medical now i am in class 10

11th February 2014, 07:27 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to take in class 11 to become an IPS Officer?

Wish you all the best I am definitely provide the necessary details of IPS Examination so you need worry about that and it is time to think the IPS Officer exam qualification and other details. It is time to concrete on studies so don't think about the what qualification required to apply for this examination.

Even though exam awareness is very important. Any degree candidate apply for IPS Examination and there is no restriction on the subjects any candidate can apply for this examination. So you can purse any course as you wish after completing degree course apply for IPS Examination. The framed age limits to apply for this examination is that candidate should have a minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination.

To become a IPS Officer you need to clear the Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The CSE will be divided into Preliminary Level, Main Exam followed by Personal Interview. The application forms are received only online mode. More details, Visit the official website of UPSC :- www.upsc.gov.in
12th February 2014, 09:34 AM
Sowmya449

To become a IPS Officer you need to clear the Civil Service Examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The CSE will be divided into Preliminary Level, Main Exam followed by Personal Interview. The application forms are received only online mode. Visit UPSC :- www.upsc.gov.in for more details...

There is no restriction on the subjects any candidate can apply for this examination. So you can purse any course as you wish after completing degree course apply for IPS Examination. Candidate should have 21 to 30 years as on 1st August of the year of examination.
8th April 2015, 05:23 PM
amanshrivastava98

The posts of the IAS are filled up through the Civil Services Examination conducted by the UPSC every year.

According to the notification released by the UPSC :

* The candidate should be 21 years minimum at the time of application.

* The candidate must have possessed a graduation degree under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from any recognized university.

So, there is no such group or combination of subjects is mentioned in the notification.

You can choose any group of subjects.
11th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Tanveer2308

There is not any criteria what to take in 11th to become IPS.
You can take any stream.
But to make it easy for you choose stream in which you have a lot of spare time so that you start your coaching from school time.
Eligibility :-
Your age should be 21 years minimum at the time
of application.
You must have graduated from any recognized university.
So, there is no such group or combination of subjects is
mentioned in the notification.
You can choose any group of subjects.
After that you can fill the forms.
12th April 2015, 03:40 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

You can can choose any stream in class 11th for the preparation of IPS entrance exam.
To became IPS officer you must qualify in Civil Service exam which is conducted by UPSC.
You must have deeply knowledge in all subject to crack the Civil Service exam.
Note:-Always choose that in which your interest is more because with your favourate subject you can crack civil service exam easily.
13th April 2015, 10:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

There is not any bar on selection of specific subjects in 11th class for the preparation of IPS exam.You can select subjects of your choice in which you have more interests.This will help you in better understanding the subject matter and ultimately it will help you in the preparation for IPS exam.

UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) conducts civil services exam every year for recruitment in posts like IAS,IPS,IRS,IFS etc.

The eligibility for IPS exam are as under:-

--The candidate should be an Indian.

-The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 21 years to 30 years for general category.There is relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The no. of attempts for the exam is 4 times for general category under the creamy layer,7 times for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.

-The exam process involves

*Preliminary Exam

*Main exam

*Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?