18th September 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the details for getting a government banking job?

I want to know government banking job details...how many bank in India undergovrnmnt ...name list.. Where I should prepare for Banking jobs..in India Kolkata which centre is better .. What is the Job role after completing banking jobs preparation?

21st September 2015, 05:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the details for getting a government banking job?

Here i provide the list of banks which are nationalized by government of India :

* Bank of Baroda.

* Canara Bank.

* Corporation Bank.

* Andhra Bank.

* Central Bank of India.

* Bank of India.

* Allahabad Bank.

* Bank of Maharashtra.

To get recruited in any of the state/ central government banks, the candidate has to pass in the two stages i.e., Wrtten exam and Interview.

The candidate should complete his/ her graduation or diploma in any discipline from any recognized institution or university.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a written exam for recruiting the candidates in various nationalized banks.

You get the information about the bank jobs in newspapers and television after the release of notification by the IBPS and other centralized banks. Therefore, i advise you to look for the upcoming notifications in newspaper or you can also look in http://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?