7th October 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for Electrical Engineer?

I have done B.E. in Electrical Engineering. I want to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment. So, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria and also the qualification which is required to apply in this recruitment.

Related Questions:
8th October 2016, 10:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment for Electrical Engineer?

SSC refers for Staff Selection Commission and it is a commission which conducts SSC examination for recruitment of government officials in various government departments.

* Being an electrical engineer you are eligible for appearing in SSC JE ( Junior Engineer ) examination on your educational background as the minimum educational requirement for the same examination is a 3 years diploma in engineering ( in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical ) degree course from a recognized university.

* But for the same examination you must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years for the department of MES where as for the department of POST and department of CPWD it must be under 30 years and 32 years respectively. Age relaxation is applicable in each case for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details you can log on the official link of SSC i.e; www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?