14th October 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Is negative marking available in SSC Junior Engineer written exam? Whether interview is not conducted after this exam?

I would like to know that is negative marking available in the written exam of SSC Junior Engineer recruitment? And I have heard that there is no interview after the written exam. Is it true?

15th October 2016, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is negative marking available in SSC Junior Engineer written exam? Whether interview is not conducted after this exam?

Yes, there is negative marking available in SSC Junior Engineer Written examination. For every wrong, the 0.25 marks will be deducted from the total marks you have secured in the Paper-1 examination. No, there will not be interview conducted after this examination. Candidates for SSC Junior Engineer post will be selected finally based on their performance in Computer Based Test and Written Test.
15th October 2016, 10:40 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is negative marking available in SSC Junior Engineer written exam? Whether interview is not conducted after this exam?

Yes, there is always a negative marking in all the exams conducted by the SSC.

The negative marking scheme is 1/3rd of the marks allotted to the question.

Keep this thing in mind, the negative is NOT 1/3rd marks as a whole, but the 1/3rd of the marks allotted to that question.
eg. if the marks allotted to the question are 1, negative : 1/3
2, negative : 2*1/3 = 2/3 marks
3, negative : 3*1/3 = 1 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?