19th October 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage must be required to apply after 12th for Indian Air Force?

I am Lokesh Sharma from Churu (Rajasthan). My question is how much percent must be required for airforce? Can you please provide me with the complete details on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on the same soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  2. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  3. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  4. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  8. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
  9. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th and 12th Class to join Indian Air Force?
  10. How to make career in Indian Air Force after studying 12th from NIOS?
  11. Whether experience is required to apply in Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for Indian Airforce after 12th medical stream?
  13. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?
  15. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  16. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  17. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  18. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
19th October 2017, 10:29 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage must be required to apply after 12th for Indian Air Force?

There is no percentage required for Indian Air Force.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. The candidate must have passed 12th class examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects of a recognized school or equivalent qualification.

2. There is no minimum criteria for Indian Air Force examination.

3. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for National Defence Academy examination.

4. The candidate need to submit the proof of original 10+2 exam marks sheet at the time of appearing the SSB interview. If the candidate failing in their examination then the candidate examination will be cancelled.

5. Candidate must be physically fit according to the physical standard for admission to the National Defence Academy Examination.
19th October 2017, 12:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage must be required to apply after 12th for Indian Air Force?

No specific percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to apply for Indian Air Force. To join Indian Air Force, you should have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board, you should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years of age, should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for Indian Air Force through NDA examination.
19th October 2017, 01:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that after your Class 12th you can join Indian Air force as both an officer and as an airmen.

Further for joining as an officer you need to qualify NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year. Further for appearing in NDA to join Indian Air force one is required to have completed his/her Class 12th with Physics, Mathematics and English as main subjects from a recognized board. Marks in the same does not matters. Also for appearing in the same examination you age must lie within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

Where as for joining as an Airmen, you are required to have completed your Class 12th with in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized board. But for joining X group of Airmen you are required to have completed your Class 12th with PCM group. Further for these posts your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

For more details and notifications regarding different entries in Indian Air force you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in .
19th October 2017, 02:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air Force, you need to apply for National Defence Academy (NDA) examination after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognised board. The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year in the month of January and July every year.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NDA examination is mentioned below :-

=> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board.

=> You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.

=> You should be an unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy.

=> You should be a citizen of India.

No specific percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to apply for Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?