6th March 2018, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Whether the Interviewer takes interview in both Hindi & English languages for IBPS PO recruitment? What kind of questions they asked?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for IBPS PO recruitment written exam. I am preparing by myself. I want to know if I qualify the written exam then after this exam I can call for an interview. But in interview what questions they asked? The interviewers use both hindi and english languages?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview?
  2. What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language?
  3. How to prepare for interviews? Types of questions being asked by a interviewer?
  4. Does Group Discussion is available in Selection Process of IBPS PO recruitment?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in IBPS IT Officer recruitment exam?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of IBPS PO recruitment?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate?
  9. Easier way to prepare for IBPS Interview? List of possible questions that will be asked in Interview of IBPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of questions are asked in R&AW interview?
  11. How many candidates have qualified for IBPS clerical exam? Total number of vacancies in various banks? What kind of questions can be asked in the interview?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Mahindra Satyam Interview for BPO process?
  13. What kind of quantitative questions are asked in IBPS?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in BEML Diploma Trainees interview? -- [New]
  15. What kind of Questions are being asked in English for IBPS Clerk Exam?
  16. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures?
  17. What kind of question will be asked in IBPS PO exam?
  18. NDA interview conducts in English or Hindi?
13th April 2018, 12:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the Interviewer takes interview in both Hindi & English languages for IBPS PO recruitment? What kind of questions they asked?

In interview you can prefer that language in which you are comfortable.
It is not compulsory to speak only English or Hindi. You can speak what you like.

In interview questions are asked from your subject matters i.e. from graduation and some banking terms, computer terms it means what you have read.

You can also see videos related with interviews which is provided by Adda247, BSC for helping you.
14th April 2018, 10:44 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether the Interviewer takes interview in both Hindi & English languages for IBPS PO recruitment? What kind of questions they asked?

Its good to know that you are preparing by yourself and you will experience different things in preparation which will be useful for both exam and interview and if you are worried about interview process of IBPS PO then I would suggest you not to worry because I have personally appeared for interview process and my own experience says there is nothing hectic in interview and you will qualify easily if you are confident of what you have done so far.

Interviewer are free to use either of the Hindi or English or Both languages in asking questions because there is no rule of using language in interview process so you may be asked question in either of the these two languages therefore you do not worry because you are going to be officer so be ready for both.

Questions in interview process may be asked on various topics means based on your Educational Qualification, Personal Life, Family Background, Hobbies, Current Affairs and General Knowledge, Basic Knowledge of Banking Industry, Famous Personalities, Highlighted Events which took attention of the people etc.

Finally you should be ready for every situation they make in front of you and answer correctly if you are confident and do not make things in the air while interview because they are there to test you how eligible you are for the post that is why you need to be focused on what you hare prepared so far.
17th April 2018, 08:34 PM
sjs1990

Dear Aspirant,

The interview Will be on English and in regional language and Since the Panel members are bank officials they may ask you questions about banking not to the core but the simple questions.
I here enlist some of the questions they asked yoy friends who are working in Banks

1) Tell about Yourself (This is the common question in almost all interviews)

2) Why you choose banking sector?

3) What have you been doing these years after completing your graduation?

Etc.

And other basic banking questions you can expect.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?