6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Why Staff Selection Commission has Prelims and Mains exams for Combined Graduate Level recruitment?

How many exams I have to give in Staff Selection Commission for Combined Graduate Level. I have heard that there is Prelims exam and also Main. Why this is so? Why SSC is taking exams in 2 parts?

28th March 2018, 04:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why Staff Selection Commission has Prelims and Mains exams for Combined Graduate Level recruitment?

The Selection Process of Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission is given below in detail.

There are totally 4 rounds and they are,
<> SSC CGL Tier 1 (Also called CGL Prelims) - Objective type
<> SSC CGL Tier 2 (Also called CGL Main) - Objective type
<> SSC CGL Tier 3 (Descriptive Round) - Pen and Paper test
<> SSC CGL Skill Test (Typing Round)
* Document Verification

Candidates who are willing to crack this SSC CGL recruitment must first clear all those rounds that are mentioned one by one.

Each and every round that is mentioned above is basically conducted for removing ineligible candidates. The main reason why there are Prelims, Mains are for scrutinizing the candidates. Yes, Prelims test is generally taken by all the candidates who have applied for the examination. But only those candidates who are able to clear this Prelims round (Tier 1) will be called to appear in Tier 2 (Mains) round. Hence, you are required to study well and work hard for getting a seat in department's of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?