6th March 2018, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Chances of getting job in another state through SSC CGL recruitment?

Sir, I am preparing for SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level recruitment exam in Patna Bihar. I would like to know that if I pass in this exam and get job then I have to go other state to do job? I just want to know that SSC recruits candidates in other state also?

28th March 2018, 04:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting job in another state through SSC CGL recruitment?

Posting in Combined Graduate Level Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission is all India-wide. Yes, we can't expect posting to be done in our home state and they are done based on the number of vacancies that are available in the concerned state in the respective department. Hence, we should not expect posting to be done only in our home states and we may expect in neighboring states also and we should be ready to work even out of states.

There are several posts available in CGL recruitment and for some of the posts, vacancies will be there only in Capital of India i.e., in Only Delhi. And for some of the posts it will be All India posting, for some of the posts it will be in some of the shipping zones. Hence, this posting criteria generally varies from post to post and we cannot expect anything until posting is done or until call letters reach our home address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?